Ετικέτες

1 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Colorful Creations DT February Inspired by Challenge!!!!

hello everyone !!!
February is here and so are we !!! Colorful Creations has a new very exciting challenge for you !!!

Inspired by Challenge!!!

so basically all you need to do is to get inspired by this beautiful photo and create your layout !!!

I really liked this photo and so I used pretty much every element on it !!!! 
I loved the colors (pink,lilac,brown/black and yellow) so I used them along with some orange/peach color!!! I also noticed the candy so I used fotos from our christmas cookie baking and I decorated my page with flowers and bling also inspired by the photo !!!
I liked the setting of the photo very much so I also used it as a sketch but I mirrored it ... 


hopefully you will get inspired and excited enough to come and play with us !!!! 
make sure you check what the rest of the talented design team created to inspire you!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3