Ετικέτες

11 Ιανουαρίου 2014

DT Call - Colorful Creations Sketch

Hello everyone !!!

I am here today to share with a you a layout I created inspired by the sketch over at Colorful Creations !!!
and this sketch is not just a challenge is for the DT Call  !!!!

 Brenshevia is starting the blog again and is looking for her team !!! fingers cross I might be one of them !!! what a great opportunity that would be !!!
anyway let me show you my page :
I used DCWV papers that match my fotos (notice that the main paper has a doily design like the dress I am wearing on the foto !!! ) and I layered coordinating papers underneath the fotos !!! I also used stensils (crafters workshop and sodalicious) for a more textured background and I did some stamping too !! some misting ,embellisments (handmade flowers, prima flower , metallic elements and washi tape ) .... e wolla!!!!
 some close ups:




I hope you like it !!!
till next time
kisses

3 σχόλια:

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3